Reunite with your spouse in the U.S.

Get your U.S. Spouse visa fast and stress-free!

Reduce your costs, both financial and emotional.

Save your time and focus on what really matters.

Get the help you need, when you need it.

Stay informed and be constantly updated.

U.S. Visa

Avoid costly risks
Get peace of mind
Have your visa issued in a
timely manner

Do you want to live with your spouse in the United States?

If you are married to a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and you want to enter the United States to live and work here, you need to apply for the IR1/CR1 Spouse visa. As long as your spouse is a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, they can sponsor or petition you for a Green Card.

However, the visa process is quite complicated and time-consuming. Even though you understand all the requirements and procedures, you should be aware that the outcome depends on your personal situation and can vary on a case-to-case basis. Incomplete information, incomplete evidence, and legal obstacles often lead to long processing times, and even visa and Green Card rejection.

VisaExpress is here to change this, offer you a hassle-free experience, and make sure you get your visa and Green Card as quickly as possible.

Here’s what you need to know

Although family sponsorship seems simple and straightforward, the complex paperwork and complicated official procedures make the entire process time-consuming. Moreover, your U.S. visa application may be delayed and even denied because of common mistakes and/or incomplete supporting evidence. To avoid these costly risks, get peace of mind, and have your visa issued in the shortest time possible, we recommend benefiting from the services of immigration U.S. visa experts.

As a petitioner, you must:

As a beneficiary, your foreign spouse must:

  • Be a resident of a foreign country.

Here’s how to get your U.S. Visitor visa

The Spouse visa process is complex and it usually takes between 8 and 12 months to go through all the steps.

1. Petition for Alien Fiancé(e)
2. USCIS Review
3. National Visa Centre Review
4. Medical Examination
5. Embassy Interview
6. Visa Granted
7. Green Card Granted

To apply for the K1 visa and get the Green Card for your alien fiancé(e), you will be required to fill out your Petition for Alien Relative, and file it with the United States Citizenship & Immigration Service.

As soon as your Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) is approved, your case is handed over to the National Visa Center for additional review. The NVC may require more information or supporting evidence. Once the NVC decides that your application is meeting the rules and standards, it will be forwarded to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate closest to your alien fiancé(e).

The alien fiancé(e) will then need to fill in a nonimmigrant visa application and schedule and attend a face-to-face interview with a consular officer. Before the interview, they will need to schedule and attend a medical examination. During the interview, your alien fiancé(e) will answer a series of questions to prove that their visa case is genuine. It usually takes 5 to 15 minutes. You might also be required to present additional information. You might learn the decision on whether or not your visa is approved at the end of the interview.

After being admitted to the United States as a K1 nonimmigrant and marrying the U.S. citizen petitioner within the next 90 days, your fiancé(e) – now spouse – will be able to apply for a Green Card and become a lawful permanent resident of the United States.

Our Service

Stressful, exhausting, confusing — this is how people usually describe the U.S. visa process. VisaExpress is here to change that. From now on, you can forget about annoying and complicated procedures, endless waiting, and costly confusion. Save time and money and choose to focus on more important things — we’ll take care of your visa.

Our U.S. immigration lawyers and visa experts are here to prepare your application, put together all your documents precisely how the U.S. Consular Officers want to see them, arrange your embassy appointment(s), communicate with authorities, answer all your questions, and get you ready for your embassy interview. VisaExpress helps with every step of your visa process.

Non-Immigrant Visa Process

Special title treatment

With supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content.

Special title treatment

With supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content.

Special title treatment

With supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content.

Special title treatment

With supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content.

Special title treatment

With supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content.

Special title treatment

With supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content.

Best Price

Customer Success Stories


For small teams trying out softland for an unlimited period of time


For larger businesses or those with onal administration needs


For extra large businesses or those in regulated industries

More Question

Frequently Asked Questions

VisaExpress is not affiliated with any of the United States government agencies and does not represent any of the U.S. Embassies or Consulates. Our services include, but are not limited to, consulting and assistance throughout your visa or immigration and citizenship application. Keep in mind that the final decision on your visa application is made by the Consular Officer in the U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

The exact duration of the visa process depends on several factors, including the capacity of the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in your country. VisaExpress expedites many parts of the visa process and provides express appointment services to accelerate the procedure significantly. Our mission is to get you through the visa process from start to finish as fast as possible.
For a more accurate understanding of the U.S. visa timeline, simply contact us, offer as much information regarding your situation as possible, and we will get back to you in no time.

We recommend you apply as soon as possible since the situation with Covid-19 is open to change. Your personal U.S. visa expert monitors the Embassy openings to help you book the first available interview date as soon as the Embassy reopens.

You may apply for a U.S. visa in another country and attend the interview at the Embassy or Consulate. That depends on your individual case related to the Embassy or Consulate where you want to apply and its policies regarding the third-country-nationals.

It depends on the situation. You might travel if you qualify for the National Interest Exception.

Even if you only need to transit the United States, you still need to apply for and obtain the C1 Transit visa or an ESTA. Keep in mind, as a transit visa holder, you must depart the U.S. within 29 days.

We offer consulting and assistance for the F1 Student visa. In order to apply, you need to be accepted to an educational institution in the U.S. and obtain your SEVIS ID.

We provide consulting and assistance for the B1 Business visa that is used for attending conferences, settling estates, and negotiating contracts. If you want to accept employment or work in the United States, our experts are here to offer all the info you need and get you started on the immigration process.

Since the B1 visa is a business tourist visa intended only for a temporary visit, you are not allowed to accept permanent employment or work in the United States. With this visa type, you’re only allowed to attend a conference, negotiate a contract, settle an estate, or consult with business associates in the U.S. If you wish to apply for a change of status, you will need to prove that you did not initially plan to find a job in the United States and that an unexpected opportunity came your way. This would mean that you will no longer be able to work in your home country and you’ll be required to apply for a different visa. In case you intend to work as a personal employee or domestic worker on a B1 visa, you will need to obtain an Employment Authorization Document (EAD), also known as a work permit. It is required that your employer is either a U.S. citizen permanently residing abroad or an alien with nonimmigrant status, such as B, E, F, H, I, J, L, M O, P, or Q.

If you have completed the application form on our website, please provide us with the passport number, email address, and full name you used on the purchase. We locate your DS-160 application in our system and get back to you with the needed documentation and information in the shortest time possible.

You can contact us via email and send us information you want to change. We will make the necessary changes and update your application in the shortest time possible.

We recommend using a PC or laptop with the Firefox or Chrome browser. You just need to copy and paste the credentials from the email you received from us.